2023 marks the 50th year of Centre 56 supporting families who have experienced or are at risk of experiencing domestic abuse or crisis. During this time, we have supported thousands of families, from our days as a refuge to the centre we are today.
We wish we weren’t needed. But we are and we have been since 1973.
We rely on funding to keep our doors open.
It costs £6,267 a week to deliver our services.
To take the children out on a coach trip will cost around £500.
Running sports activities will cost £95.
Three months of music therapy is £2,125.
We are also launching our ‘50 for 50’ campaign, looking for 50 donations of the following:
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Nappies up to size 7
- Children’s books
- Wellies up to age 10
- Underwear for children ages 2 to 3 and 3 to 4
- Sanitary products and toiletries for parents.
Whatever you can give, however big or small, we guarantee it will make a huge difference to the lives of the children and families at our centre, and help us to keep doing the work we do.
You can donate to our appeal here: Centre 56: Supporting families and children for 50 years (enthuse.com)
Or donations can be dropped off at:
- Commutation Plaza, 1 Commutation Row, Liverpool, L3 8QF
- The Foundry, 42 Henry Street, Liverpool, L1 5AY
- Redwing, 16 Duke Street, Liverpool, L1 5GB
- M&Y, Unit 41, Bold Business Centre, Bold Lane, St Helens, WA9 4TX.