Everyone deserves a happy Christmas. One that is safe and warm.
Where children go to bed in cosy pyjamas, full of excitement for Christmas day. Waking up to gifts on Christmas morning.
Sadly, for some families, this isn’t possible.
This is why we need your help. Could you buy a present for five-year-old James? A pair of pyjamas for three-year-old Lily? Or a gift for a parent or carer to remind them that they are seen and valued?
After the success of 2022, our Christmas Gift Tag appeal is returning! There are trees across Liverpool City Centre locations. On these trees, you’ll find the names and ages of the 59 children who use our nurseries and after school clubs who may not get a gift on Christmas day without your donations.
No need to wrap the presents either, our elves are rearing and ready to go, all you need to do is drop your donations to trees at either:
- Commutation Plaza, 1 Commutation Row, Liverpool, L3 8QF
- The Foundry, 42 Henry Street, Liverpool, L1 5AY
- Redwing, 16 Duke Street, Liverpool, L1 5GB
- M&Y, Unit 41, Bold Business Centre, Bold Lane, St Helens, WA9 4TX
- The Learning Foundry, The Watson Building, 4 Renshaw St, Liverpool L1 2SA
If you’re unable to drop off a gift but would like to support you can also make a donation, which we will use to support the campaign!
- £10 will buy a gift for one of the children in our nursery
- £15 will allow us to buy new pyjamas for a child
- £30 supports a family with a food hamper
On behalf of the families and children we support – thank you! This will mean so much to the little ones, parents, and carers at Centre 56.
Please share this appeal with your friends, family, colleagues, and followers and help spread festive joy this winter!